Wednesday, April 3, 2013

While the cat's away - the mice will play............................


Yes - I got stuff done yesterday, but NOT enough. After getting frustrating by complaining rather BITTERLY (I thought) to EA GAMES about the latest version of Scrabble, I did manage to get some work done. But why they had to put out a totally inferior product (an ugrade) which EVERYONE hates, but they won't change. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR   - well that is beyond me. Why fix something that isn't broken??????   Am I bitter - or yes - I had about 16 games going and it was a great source of entertainment while I had lunch. Now I am just sitting there (all alone) eating my sandwich!!!!!   OK - it's not that bad - I just practice bridge instead!

But have you ever had one of those days when you know you got work done, but what the heck did one do????   That was yesterday. I did get some quilting done - yeah!!!!   Oh dear - custom quilts slow me down so much - I am going to have to stop taking them in!!!!

I decided to continue with the clothing classes and this time we are making a jacket. Yes - as if I didn't have enough to do. But I had the pattern and the fabric so I managed to get it cut out and I also got more work done on my dress. I have to say that the dress is looking awesome. I have a bit more work to do here (before next class) and THIS TIME I am going to do it.

Then I chat to the girls at the gym - OH MY GOD - MANY of these people are HOOKED. They are at the gym - 5 or 6 or more times a week. I go three times - how will I find the time to go more often?????

I am tired and would love a nap right now, but that will have to wait. Had to get up early to drive DH and his golf buddies off to the airport. Then M said - Now that Dad is gone - what should we do??????   Hmmmm - I like that. Have to find something creative to do while he is away!!!

And I got the schedule of articles that have to be written for A Needle Pulling Thread before I leave. Why am I still here blogging?????

Thank goodness, I got into the garden when I did because the weather has been FREEZING ever since.


On that note - I better hit the machine - I HAVE to get this quilt off today. Many more waiting!!!!!



Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. really very nice tips Thanks for sharing these tips. I am very impressed with this post thanks again.
    EA Games Help

    ReplyDelete