Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Monday totally blew past me!


I had no idea that yesterday was Monday!  Duh!!!  Totally missed that on the blog post until I saw others posting in the Facebook group about their Monday goals.  Oopsy!!  Well, my goals and tasks are too many to write down - I know in my head and there's no way that I can forget any of them since they are sitting on that cutting table.  I can't say the cutting table looks any better, but it will!

Yesterday was consumed by cutting pieces for the tote bag project. The COLOSSAL tote bag project.  I made huge progress so I'm happy and now that I have the process in place and all the remaining pieces cut, it should go pretty quickly (I hope!)     I hope to have bags to share with you tomorrow!

So I thought I was in the know about Electric Quilt.  I've been using the latest version (EQ7) since it came out.  What do I see in my e-mail this morning?  A NEW release and the news didn't even come from EQ themselves. It came from Kat who is doing the 150 Canadian Women.  How did that happen?  I'm signed up for EQ e-mails. 

Anyway -- check it out.  If you have EQ7 - you should START using it.  It's the best software ever!  And if you don't have it - then you should buy EQ8.  How am I going to remember that - EQ8, not EQ7.   There are some books and other material.  I'm in line to get my release copy!!!!!

I wonder how different it will be to use????   I can't wait!!

And on that note, I'm out of here.  I've got sleeves to hand stitch on, I've got fabric that needs to be cut and then I've got all the rest of my day to do!   Don't you just love getting ready for a trade show!

Have a super day!!!!


Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment