Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Can you repeat this???

I'm starting to sound like a broken record.  Here's another quilt with the binding on (did part last night and the rest this morning). Made the sleeve, notice that little label in there. I'm putting that little label on those quilts that belong to me but not on the ones that don't belong to me!   I made the sleeve this morning and it just needs to be hand sewn on!



Quilt is almost done!

What I'm amazed at is how much I'm actually getting done.  When did I ever get this much FINISHED before?  I have so many that are partially completed, but these deadlines are forcing me to get these ones done!  I hope to continue the momentum with some of those that are lacking labels or sleeves and get them done. That would be amazing and it would help to clear out some space.

I have almost forgotten that this week is my week to blog on QUILTsocial. I'm taking a whirl at some machine embroidery.   So check out yesterday's post and today's posts.  The links are below.


Here is the link to Day One of QUILTsocial.

Here is the link to Day Two of QUILTsocial.


If you EQ7 and no idea how it works - check out this new online class.  10 minutes a day for 2 weeks and you'll know the basics.  Check out the details here!  It`s so worth it - you will NOT regret these 10 minutes.


And on that note - I'm out of here!  Got lots to get done and having fun tidying up loose ends of a lot of things.  I LOVE that.

Have a super day!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment