Monday, October 6, 2014

QUILTSocial


I am a bit pressed for time this morning so I am going to direct you to the QUILTSocial web site where I look at the Husqvarna Viking Sapphire 960Q.  Another fabulous sewing machine!

I know I am very lucky to be able to review these machines. I am learning lots and passing on that information to you. So even if you are NOT in the market for a sewing machine today - there is some cool stuff for you to check out.

I did get the customer quilt finished and the binding is on and ready for delivery this morning.


Customer quilt 


And look at this little cutey!!!!!    OK - he is cute which is a good thing because he had bad bathroom habits!!!


Cutey Milo
He loves to snuggle and while I never wanted a little dog - he kind of grows on you. He is sitting on my lap as I type this with his head resting on my arm.  A bit of a challenge to type, but too cute to move!!!!!

On that note - it is going to be a topsy turvy day today.  

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thats a really nice and informative blogs.I would extremely appreciate your ideas and because of share with us and wish to continue along with your blogs.
    http://www.signarama-central.com/banners/fabric.html

    ReplyDelete