Sunday, August 16, 2015

A writing marathon!

I spent over TWELVE hours in front of the computer yesterday getting up to date on my blog posts - not my personal posts, but QUILTSocial posts. And I have no one to blame but myself.  I know how long they take to write, I know the deadlines and I also messed myself up by going back to work right when the posts were due!

But all is good - they are waiting approval to be posted.  That means you have something to read this coming week because I'm not sure how much I'll be able to blog personally next week.

You see I'm off on yet another adventure. This was planned months ago and well - I'm going!

For sure, I'll be posting on Facebook and hey - I'm NOT that far away from many of you so if you want to drop in in the evening - don't be shy. My itinery is posted on this web site. Check the side bar on the right hand side for the routes, itinery and maps.

After yesterday - I'm especially looking forward to this trip. It is going to be so relaxing - I won't know what to do with myself.  For once I am all packed and it is just 9 PM.  That probably isn't a good sign.


Now it is early morning and I don't have time to write any more as I had to finish my book before I left.

Have a good day!

Ciao!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment