- TUTORIAL - Twirling Seams
- TUTORIAL - Y Seams
- TUTORIAL - Fusible Applique
- TUTORIAL - Appliqued Circles
- TUTORIAL - Trimming Blocks
- TUTORIAL - Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - Starch method of applique prep
- TUTORIAL - Size of squares required for Half Square Triangles and Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month (Part Two)
- TUTORIAL - Making an eight-pointed star
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
My brain has exploded!
Seriously - my brain has exploded! If you ever get a chance to visit Missouri Star Quilt Company, your brain will explode! I'm so frazzled right now, that I agreed to move there! I don't care what I do - I'll sweep the floor and do it for free so I don't need a visa. That place will just blow your mind!
My only regret is that we didn't have nearly enough time to explore.
We did get to listen to Jenny's presentation. It was held at the Methodist church in Hamilton. It was just Jenny and her husband - gosh, I don't think I even know his name.
I want to be able to tell you in great detail about our visit and include pictures and I just don't have time this morning for that. So bear with me - I have to share this experience with you because it was unbelievable.
All I will say is that at the very first shop, we knew we were in trouble when my NON-quilting colleagues felt the draw of the fabric buying frenzy. Yep - it was incredible and there we were at the car rental place with our Missouri Star bags trying to shove everything we bought into our suitcases without going over the weight limit on the plane!
Have I ever mentioned that I love my job? I'm obsessed and that's all I can say at this moment because I'm so totally overwhelmed by the last 7 days that I need some time to process everything and well - there are upcoming lectures, trunks shows, quilt shows, classes, magazine quilts, customer quilting that I'll be hitting the ground running starting about NOW!
Have a super day!!!