Monday, November 13, 2017

Yes Virginia - there is a Santa Claus!

Is that a real quote?  I think so.

Here's the thing - I didn't post yesterday. I was just EXHAUSTED beyond belief.  My throat hurt and I could barely do anything.  I got up, sewed for a few minutes and then went back to sleep on the sofa.  I got up a wee bit later, packed my stuff and left. I was the first one to leave and in all the retreats I've done, I've always been the last to leave!

I lounged on the couch all day. Then I got up to go to bed!  I'm not out of the woods as far as this cold goes because I'm insisting it's a cold, not the F word.  Other than a scratchy throat and a wee bit tired, I'm not too bad.

I was tired this morning, but when I arrived at work, the crates are here!   THANK GOD.  Perhaps my missing item was in fact packed in the boxes.   And after I unloaded my boxes and other stuff into my office which is now FULL!  I unloaded the quilts and folded some of them up.

At last, I opened my box and YES, my camera card was in the box.  What idiot packs their camera card in the box when it has pictures that I need????   I have blog posts that need to be written and the pictures were on the card.  I was prepared to start anew this evening, but the thought was making me ill.   AHA   - I feel a miraculous cure coming on!!

So, despite the fact that I was going to have pictures for today, there are no pictures and no Motivational stuff.  I'm just happy to be here, happy that I found my card and happy that some of the crates are unpacked!

Now, I have the real bits of my job to do and I had best get started since I've been away for so long.

Speaking of Santa Claus -- check out this link and scroll down --- there is a kit that you can buy and I designed the quilt!!!   It's called Coming to Town!!!

Now that I've found that card, I'm a happy person and I keep finding things to entice you.  Check out this link - there are some exciting things coming later this week!  Look at the designer list!  And the pictures (among other blog posts) were on that darn card!!!



Have a super day!!!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment