Sunday, June 17, 2012

Christmas Club Reveal for June



Yes - it was time for our June reveal for the Christmas Club. Hmmmmm - there are not too many pictures today and I noticed a LOT of money (late fees) floating around!!!!   A feast indeed is what we are going to have at the end with all that cash!!!!


Without further ado - here we go....................


The first up is Critter Christmas..................

Clockwise from top left - Tony, Beth, Raili, Karen and Mary


The rest of you - well you know who you are - don't get too far behind - it is hard to catch up!!!!



And then we moved to O Tannenbaum................
Raili

Flo Bl

Marlene

Suzi

Annadele

Linda

Helen Anne

Nancy



And the rest of them know who they are!!!!  


I have some other show n tell, but my computer is SO SLOW this morning - I am tired of waiting on it.

BUT after the show n tell - there was a TEST. Yes  a TEST. Kristin is cleaning up - especially after reading my blog. She brought in a bunch of magazines. ACK ACK ACK - NOT MAGAZINES!!!!!!!!

At first, I wasn't going to take any, then I decided to take one - OK maybe two. ACK ACK ACK - then I decided to TAKE ALL THE REST. The test was HOW WOULD I DEAL WITH THEM WHEN I GOT HOME!!!!!!   Kristin wasn't going to let me take them!!!!!    She made sure that I knew what I was doing!


That is a story that will have to wait until tomorrow. Pretty interesting.....................


On that note - I have a quilt that I really really want to finish today - it is big - it is custom and well - I just want it off the machine. It is holding up production!!!!!!



Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment