Sunday, July 1, 2012

I am a STUPID dog



I am a STUPID dog
I am a STUPID dog
I am a STUPID dog
I am a STUPID dog
I am a STUPID dog


WAIT - Mom - why is THAT LADY making me write this out ONE HUNDRED times?????????????


You know things were going great - I have learned that while that lady may get up at 5 AM, it is NOT time to play. I have learned that the big black dog doesn't really want to play with me so I leave her alone and play with the fuzzy dog instead. I have learned that I do not need to bolt out the front door (although they still don't trust me). I have learned to relax. I have learned to NOT steal toilet paper rolls and drag them all over the house. I have learned to NOT steal stuffed animals from that girl's room. I have learned to NOT rip the stuffing out of toys the second that I grab a new one.

Mom - I have learned so much, so why is that lady calling me a STUPID dog?

Do you think it has something to do with this picture???????

MOM - can you see me??????   - I'm on the left and LOOK - a friend - a black and white friend on the right!!!!!     MOM - I smell so PRETTY!!!!!   
 That lady was pretty MAD at me. Said I was STUPID - asked why I didn't learn the first time. Oh yes - MOM - I got SPRAYED BY A SKUNK AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Now that lady has to find some hydrogen peroxide and give me a bath. OH crap - I'm going to hide. Too bad she didn't buy extra last time. She thinks she did - she just has to find it!!!!    Hah - I bet she doesn't find it.

The walk here is so MUCH FUN.

Chasing squirrels up a tree - that fuzzy dog is so slow compared to ME

Look how hard I was working - look at my tongue!!!!!

Oh yes - the big black dog was there too - but TOO SMART to even look at the skunk

And the fuzzy dog was on the walk too - she didn't care about the skunk either

Mom - Look at ME!!!!!!    I'm just so cute!!!!

The big black dog likes to run through the woods too
Mom - the rest of the day is pretty quiet around here. Well except when I went into the pond, then came racing into the house and down stairs and STEPPED all over the fabric that that lady had left on the floor. Oh I don't think she was happy. But MOM - look at the fabric - can YOU see the dirt on it?????  Next time she should know better than to leave stuff on the floor.

Kaylee's mud on the fabric!!!!

 So like I was saying - the rest of the day is taken up with important things. Like..............


Grooming - I am SO BEAUTIFUL

Chewing bones

Sleeping

And MOM - did you notice that I was in a DIFFERENT BED for each of those activities?????



I tried that big bed - it is TOO SOFT, I tried that middle bed - it is TOO HARD, I tried the little one and it is JUST right. So nice to have choices!!!!!

Well Mom - got to run. I'm exhausted and need some nap time. Thanks for the note - I miss you and Dad, but not too much.



Well as you can see - Kaylee is having some pretty eventful days. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - got to find a drug store, but first I must search the cupboards. I swear I bought a second bottle of peroxide last time just to have on hand.


Got out of my funk yesterday and got a customer quilt done and the next one is loaded and ready to go this morning.

Customer quilt - DONE - DING DING!!!!


I took a little trip yesterday to chat with the lady that I bought the long arm from. There is a new roller system that the machine moves on. It is much easier to move and I may break down and buy it. Haven't decided yet.  But the TRAFFIC WAS HORRIBLE. Instead of taking one hour to get there - it was over TWO hours. I can't imagine what the border was like. But in the end - that traffic saved me from a potentially embarrassing situation.

Well - it goes like this. When I took that machine quilting class a couple of weeks ago - I purchased a tool from them. When I got home - I could not get the tool to fit around the foot of my machine. How can that be?????  Since I was going to be in the same neighbourhood yesterday, I was going to return the tool.

I left early so I could stop by that store to return the tool, then go to Carol's. Because I was late - I stopped at Carol's' first.

When I was talking to Carol - we talked about tools and that tool came up in conversation. I retrieved the tool from the car and would you believe it - it fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Why?????   Well - I loaded it from the back and she loaded it from the front and it worked like a charm. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It is a round tool - do you think I would have thought to turn it?????


TURN the tool - then it will work

There is a lip on the back of the foot and it was because of that that the tool wouldn't sit flat. On days like that - I feel like a creative DUNCE!!!!!    But I saved myself a trip to the other store!!!!


Then last night while I was working on my embroidery  and making good progress, M decided that she needed to sew one of her PJ pants. OK - so she got the stuff out - she cut the pants and was serging merrily away when I heard CLUNK. OH NO - I'm thinking the knife of the serger - NOPE - that would be a needle hitting a pin.


Sewing through a pin


Well quickly changed the needle and she was back in business. You have to LOVE LOVE LOVE this new serger. It is so easy to get back working. That would be the Enlighten by Baby Lock.



OK - I better run. Got lots to do today, but taking it easy - no deadlines. Oh yes - I did finish that article yesterday and sent it off. That was what was bugging me. And sometimes instead of charging through and getting it done - I let things like that tug at me and pull me down!!!!!   Now wouldn't it be a surprise to me and the editor if I started to work on the next one RIGHT NOW??????


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1



And where the heck is that peroxide??????

3 comments: