Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Outlook WOES!!!!!!

Yesterday I was trying to add a new entry to my calendar and BAM - that blasted error message came up yet AGAIN!!!!!!    GRRRRRRRR - that only means one thing - I have to call the support team. Hmmmmm - that MAC is looking better and better!!  I called at 5 PM and we closed the call after 11 PM. I mean - this is getting crazy. This time they actually repaired the corrupted file - well I think they did and it took over three hours to do that. OK - so there are some e-mails in there that need to be deleted. But now the inbox(es) are a mess - I now have duplicate e-mails - new and old, I lost all my calendar - the tasks are in another inbox. Oh yes - it is going to take a while to fix this stupid thing. BUT - I am able to add and delete - at least for the time being!   Going to try and move everything into ONE inbox so I can call them and get them to delete all the other inboxes.


Despite the mess with Outlook - I had a GREAT day.

Off to Julia's for a sewing day! And I got a lot done.

Halloween blocks!!!!
I figured it is time I had a real Halloween quilt. There are 80 blocks. I took squares - cut them in half on the diagonal. Added in an orange sashing. Now they have to be trimmed to 6 1/2" and then sewn together into a quilt. I SHOULD be able to get this done by Halloween!!!!

And that is all I got done yesterday. But I was thrilled.

When I got home - I did get more done - I am down to TWO blocks left for Christmas Heart Light. Here is the one I completed last night.

Christmas Heart Light block

And I started a new audio book last night. Because I was babysitting the laptop - I managed to work through TWO CDs which is good because this one has TWELVE CDs in it.

Word fabric


Cathy gave me this fabric. Look closely at what it says......    It is the Night Before Christmas - not sure if you can read it, but it is weirdly positioned!  So - does that go in the Christmas fabric basket or the word basket? I put it with the words!!!!!    Thanks Cathy - I love it!!!

Yesterday while we were sewing - Julia was stewing over something that she had misplaced. It niggled in the back of her brain and eventually she remembered where it was. I am still trying to find those hangers for the quilts. DRAT - I remember seeing them shoved into a container thinking oh yes - I will know where those are when I want them. However - that container is NOT coming to mind. Where or where did I put those stupid hangers?????   I guess in the meantime - I will get the rest of the stuff up - maybe when that is done - the hangers will pop up. That is the one problem with cleaning up!  You remember WHERE stuff used to be, but not where it is NOW!!!   I am sure I will find them.

Have a great day!


Ciao!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment