Thursday, September 29, 2011

Where's the APPLE store?????

I am about ready to throw in the towel on the PC products. No - no more trouble with Outlook - well never mind that I have lost all my distribution lists (they have to be retyped in - thank god for paper copies). And you know when you start to type someone's address - you have auto - fill-in. Well until I send a message to someone - that auto fill-in doesn't work. Great!  Just what I needed - basically having to start from scratch. Like I have time for that.

And now - well I can't get the laptop to recognize the printer, nor will it download pictures!!!!!   Where's that APPLE store?????

However not to worry - I do have a few pictures sitting in the editor from yesterday so you can have pictures today!!!!

I have to say that I LIED!!!   Oh dear - red in the face. But you remember when I said that I do not have knick knacks - well I DO HAVE knick knacks. Here they are.........

Thimbles!!!!!

New additions thanks to Marian!

New additions from my trip!

Ooops - broke one when I was putting up the tray (that has been sitting around since the renovations - back in March!!!) And when I was getting ready to glue the one back together - I found another one I had broke)  
Hmmmm - maybe I should just buy metal ones in the future!!!!


Got a busy day - OK -when isn't the day busy!

Have a great day!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The closest Apple store for you is at Square One.

    ReplyDelete