Saturday, May 12, 2012

I MISSED an important date!!!!!!



It is 7:29 AM and still have some work to do on the quilt and have to get to the grocery store to buy lunch. WHY?????


Well I have SIX people coming for a sit n sew day. It is going to be FUN FUN FUN.

But I have a few minutes to make a quick post.

I FORGOT something very important yesterday - have a look...............


Celebration Dates



Yes - it was National Clean up Your Room day!!!!!!!   I shall always remember that (I hope) since I know many people whose birthday it was yesterday.


I am going to have to take my computer in for service. Sometimes the card reader works and sometimes it doesn't. It ISN'T working right now and I can't load the picture of my CLEAN room.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. No Mother's Day post so I am wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day here!!

    Maryv

    ReplyDelete