Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dear Jane Reveal for March

Last, but certainly not least is the reveal for DEAR JANE. Wow - I am so IMPRESSED by the blocks and the effort everyone put into making the blocks. Again - ALMOST everyone did all 10 blocks. These groups are blowing my mind!!!!!   I love them - I love their enthusiasm, I love their spunk - they are AWESOME.


Where do I start??????   OK - get a coffee and sit back - there are a LOT of pictures.................... (and I am sure I will mess the names up again - let's keep our fingers crossed!!!)



Krystyna

Sharon B (yes - the same Sharon from Hobo Quilts) - some of these girls are suckers for punishment!!!!!

Sacha

Katheleen

Vivenda

close up of the hand stitching (a chain stitch) on Vivenda's blocks

Anne

Linda D

Christine

Kathy

Marilyn

Jo

Evelyn

Cathy

Takako

Corinne

Anita

Marion

Jeanette

Bernice

Close up of one of Bernice`s blocks!!!!   How cool is this!!!!!

And how about this FUSSY CUT paper piecing???   Way to go Bernice!!!!

Anna

Beth

Dede

Suzie

Marg

Joy

Ronda
 Linda P is doing not one, not two, but THREE of these quilts. And here are her three sets of blocks. I think we can forgive her for not getting 10 of each done!!!!!


Linda P - THREE sets

Linda P - set one

Linda P - set two


Linda P - set three


Mary was not able to attend class, but sent a picture of her blocks



Wow - does that not knock your socks off!!!!!!   And yes - they can get VERY creative just with colour and fabric selection. AWESOME job - my hats off to everyone - you all did an AMAZING job.


And that is it for the show n tell   (OK - by my count - I missed taking TWO pictures - I will get them and add to the blog).   SNAP!!!!!!   (where did this SNAP expression come from anyway?????)


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very impressive!
    Were you really up at 4 am blogging?

    Maryv

    ReplyDelete