Sunday, March 25, 2012

Farmer's Wife reveal for March


Whew - here we go for the THIRD reveal of the day. OK - see where I am coming from with the amount of work required to keep ahead of the girls!!!!   Yikes..................


This is the book we are working from........................   


Farmer's Wife book
 And yes - it is a little harder for them to get WILDLY creative with the pieced blocks, but they are making statements with their colour choices. Have a peek.....................   (I hope I got those names right - there are two sets of blocks that I am not 100% about!!)



Barb (yes - the same Barb from Spring has Sprung)


Elaine S

Diane

Rose

Lynn

Corinne

Sharon N

Donna wasn't able to attend class, but got the homework done and sent me a picture. 


Wow - do those blocks not look amazing!!!!!!    Again - almost everyone is UP TO DATE. An impressive showing!!!!!!!



Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment