Friday, May 3, 2013

Brampton Quilt Show - invitation


I am happy to report that ALL the landscaping is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the blocks are FINALLY pieced


I must now eek out some time to get the blocks sewn together and then sew them to the quilt center.


BUT - my bike called me again - well that and trying to do some research on new toys for the trip. I bought a new mirror that fits on my helmet and I wanted to get it on and tested. Kind of weird to see the traffic behind you - I almost prefer to NOT see what is coming behind me. But I think it will work just fine.

Yesterday's ride - a tad more head wind. Shoot - I bought a new toy to record data and it is Bluetooth enabled, BUT I haven't figured out how to upload the information yet. Just not enough hours in the day!!!!!!!!!


So with TWO one hours classes with Maria, a one hour spin class and about 115 KM outside, training has kicked in full force. I am trying to fit in TWO yoga classes as well - flexibility is going to be very important and I am NOT flexible.

On that note - I have TONS more to post, e-mails to send to my groups for their homework and I am stuck in an arena all day doing set up for a quilt show.


Don't forget to come and see me tomorrow at the Brampton Quilt Show  (I'm volunteering at the Toronto Marathon on Sunday so you won't see me at the quilt show - yep - I get to drive the truck again - yippppeeee)


Dates: Saturday, May 4 from 10 AM - 5 PM
           Sunday, May 5   from 10 AM - 4 PM


Location: Jim Archdekin Rec Center - 292 Conestoga Drive - Brampton

Admission : $6.00



There are over 250 quilts on display, mini quilt raffle, tea room, vendors and members boutique.



I have FIVE NEW quilts in this show - you better come and see them and DO NOT forget your camera.



Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment