Friday, May 10, 2013

Dear Jane reveal for April


Today, I'm going back in time to cover the reveal for Dear Jane for our April class.

The ladies are doing an amazing job - this quilt is NOT for the faint at heart. Many people have taken years to piece the top and our group is trying to do it in TWO years. I think we are going to continue support for the next year - just have to figure out how to make that happen.

Anyway - sit back and enjoy................


Kathy

Jo

Linda

Sharon

Beth



Elaine K

Cathy 

Vivenda

Judy



Jeanette

Anita

Katheleen

Katheleen




And there you have it. They are doing so well at keeping up. Life has definitely got in the way for some, but overall, I am VERY IMPRESSED with the progress.

I am making good progress on my bindings. Had a sewing day with friends yesterday. We chatted about everything and everyone!  Just kidding. But we did have a great day and got much accomplished.

Dragged my butt to the gym to do spin class this morning. I really used to dread these classes, but I am pumped now. I am cranking out the KM, climbing hills and when I get off - well two things - I am STARVING and I am HIGH (you know that sports high thing!!!!)

I've had food so it is time to get to work and work off some of that energy.


And on that note - I have a HUGE list of things that have to be done today.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment