Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pumping Iron................

GRRRRRRRRR - I didn't realize the post didn't get posted and guess what - I lost the post and have to rewrite it!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GR GR GR GR


Before I get into the show n tell - I almost forgot about the Itty Bitty blocks from Quiltmaker for the month of March.  The block this month is a house, but someone had mentioned that it is an uninspired house block and I have to agree with them.  Well - I am going to treat it as an arrow. Yes - it looks more like an arrow than a house block. So arrows it is for me!!!!


OK - so have you ever done this? Of course you have. You have some area of your house which isn't really safe because of stuff.  Not quite hoarder style, but you know what I mean. Well I have a few extra quilts and batting hanging around these days and they were close to the long arm. I have been stepping over them (don't worry - they are all protected in bags) - anyway - I have been stepping over them for a while now. I am whittling the pile down. Well yesterday, I tripped over an extension cord and down I went!  My arms were flailing as I tried to save myself. But I ended up in the pile of batting and quilts!  Not before I knocked my kneecap on something hard and my knee is sporting a lovely bruise today!  I landed in a corner surrounded by quilts and batting. Oh yes - thank goodness there were no cameras around!  I would like to say that NO quilts or batting were hurt in the fall, but they broke my fall.  And I thought falls were just for older people - oh crap - I guess I am getting old too!  Needless to say, the bags are moved now!!!!

Here are the rest of the pictures of the show n tell from applique the other day...........


Oh crude - can't load the pictures. What the heck is happening?????   I will finish this post later.

Have a good day - what is left of it!!!!

Ciao!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment