Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My new wheels!


Great workout at the gym again - another 30 K.  And the videos we watched - well they are just plain craziness but entertaining!  Some people don't watch them, but I focus on them and forget that I am on the bike! Works for me. 

So................................ - did any of you rush and get your clothes in order??   It doesn't take much once you make that initial effort.  It is that effort that I have to do with paper. I know what I have to do - just has to be the right day to work my head around it. But I think I am more  "take one box at a time" person. Otherwise - it is just going to be too much! And I would get bored easily.  I think the best way would be to dump the boxes without looking at them. I know I wouldn't miss anything, but I like to look through the stuff - brings back lots of memories and perhaps there is a memory or two that I would like to keep. 


Despite all the craziness, I am trying to keep up with the quilting. I did a bit of tidying in that area the other day - not ready to share it with you yet. And let's just say that there are still a "few" quilts to be done before I leave. Thank goodness for that cut off and I have some time in the summer to focus on my stuff and some charity stuff.  But there is no time to ease up!  



Charity quilt - DONE

Customer quilt - DONE!


You know that I have been looking for a folding wagon for a month. It is all Mary's fault. She waltzed into one of our sewing days with her wagon and I have been trying to find one ever since.


It's a ..........................


folding wagon. 
The darn things are pretty rare it seems and thanks to Costco and Julie - guess what???   YES - I now have my own folding wagon.


Box for the folding wagon


Now what am I going to use it for????   Well there is a quilt show this weekend and I have boxes of stuff to carry in. No more carrying - I will load up the wagon and pull it all in. I'm getting too "old" to be schlepping heavy boxes around. I will use it to carry stuff to class when I have loads and it happens some days. I will use it for guild meetings again when I have too much stuff to carry in at one time (oh yes -it happens often), I will use it when I do trunk shows and here are a couple of other uses for it..............


Little Sammy getting a ride in the wagon!

Sparky is getting old and while she still wants to go for a walk, by the time we come home, she is dragging. Now I can take the wagon and give her a lift once she gets too tired to walk!!!!!   I know!!!!   Just wait for those pictures!!!


And LOOK - LOOK what fits PERFECTLY in that wagon!!!!!!!!!!!!


Three Chubby Charmer bags fit like a glove in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!


In a pinch, I could do a clean sweep of the work tables, shove the stuff in the wagon and just wheel it all out of the way!!!!!

Will I use the wagon???   Oh yes - I can't wait to find more uses for the wagon.   I feel like a kid again!!!!!   Hey - why didn't soemone invent this years ago????

Don't forget that the Brampton Quilt Show is this weekend - May 2 and May 3. Most of the vendors are from a distance away - ladies - that is stores that we don't usually visit and I bet they have some good stuff!!!!  I will also have my books with me for sale (maybe in my wagon!) so if you want one - you can come and see me. And let's not forget all the quilts that will be on display, the mini quilts, the raffle quilts and a whole lot more.

On that note - I am off to get some work done today.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!1

1 comment:

  1. Ok, now this is OCD - my friend had an inventory of clothes. If she bought something new, something old went out. She had 10 T-shirts. If she bought a new T-shirt, she got rid of another one. Who needs more than 10 T-shirts anyway? It is the ability to let go of things that actually unclutters your life. Think about it.

    ReplyDelete