Wednesday, November 25, 2015

There really is justice -------------------


I'm sure you have all seen someone commit an illegal act in their car.  Maybe they ran a red light, blew through a stop sign, cut someone off - you know -  we've all said "where's a cop when you need one?"   Right?????

OK - so yesterday I'm driving to work. I'm on the 403 which is three lanes for regular people and one HOV lane for the smart people.  In case you don't know what HOV means - here's the definition.........

    high-occupancy vehicle
    high-occupancy vehicle lane (also known as an HOV lane, carpool lane, diamond lane, and transit lane or T2 or T3 lanes in Australia and New Zealand) is a restricted traffic lane reserved at peak travel times or longer for the exclusive use of vehicles with a driver and one or more passengers, including carpools, ...


If you read the last line - it clearly states that there is  a driver and one or more passengers. Meaning at least TWO people in the car.

So if you take any of the highways with an HOV lane, there are many times when I see ONE person in the car in that HOV lane. Especially if there is a lot of traffic. That lane is almost always flowing at a good speed and yes it is frustrating to be stuck in traffic while cars in the HOV zip along. But rules are rules and laws are laws.

I am in the lane right beside the HOV lane.  I hear HONK HONK and all of a sudden, someone pulls right in behind me from the HOV lane. Like they are on my bumper. The person honking was a huge bus because he had to slow down as this car moved into my lane.  The car behind me not only had a single person in it, but they crossed the DOUBLE line that seperates the HOV from the rest of the highway.  

GRRRRRRRR................   Then all of a sudden I see what happened.  An unmarked cop car was sitting on the left shoulder of the HOV and the single driver saw that and pulled out of the HOV to prevent a ticket.  But the cop car pulled right in behind the "bad guy"  and had his lights flashing with in seconds.  Oh my god - I was jumping up and down in the car - well as much as one can jump up and down while driving.

Should I mention that the car was a Lexus.   Not to stereotype anyone, but just because you drive a high end car, does NOT entitle you to drive in the HOV lanes without a passenger.  I hope he got a ticket for driving in that lane and for crossing the double line.   YEAH!!!!!!!   That made my day!!!!


No pictures this morning - no issues with the camera - just with timing.  Things are getting better - OK - who am I kidding.  I'm giving myself until Christmas - well the end of the year.  Then things have to calm down.  If not - well - they just have to and part of that means BETTER TIME MANAGEMENT on my part.  No ifs, ands or buts on that one.

In the meantime today - you can check out out the latest QUILTSocial blog and learn more about the Jade | 35.  Gosh - I love that machine. Too bad, I don't need a new one.  But for someone who just wants to do the occasional embroidery - it is perfect.  No need to buy the much more expensive embroidery machine and it sews like a charm.  Something to think about as you make up your Christmas list.

On that note - have a great day!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. love to hear this ... rules seem to apply to just some of us, but clearly, as you say ... there is justice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. training is the relationship side is the air yet does not have any intelligentintelligence and the risk been
    Raging Lion Male Enhancement seen to be judgmental in any case aside from you can be judgmental that racism that is fine and you can be gym judgmental about homophobia that is fine pictures mediators yet there are things you might just meant be must be judgmental .


    http://top10workoutsup.com/raging-lion-male-enhancement//

    ReplyDelete