- TUTORIAL - Twirling Seams
- TUTORIAL - Y Seams
- TUTORIAL - Fusible Applique
- TUTORIAL - Appliqued Circles
- TUTORIAL - Trimming Blocks
- TUTORIAL - Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - Starch method of applique prep
- TUTORIAL - Size of squares required for Half Square Triangles and Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month (Part Two)
- TUTORIAL - Making an eight-pointed star
Monday, March 21, 2016
Back to work!
I'd like to say that I lounged around the house all day recovering from that crazy drive, but NO - I had work to do. Computer work that I was supposed to do while I was away and had no time!!!!
I'm happy to report that I did get a lot of it done yesterday and then spent the evening watching a movie while I finished up a project that I desperately needed a picture of. You'll see the project later this week on QUILTSocial.
I forgot to say HI to Barbara!!!!! She stopped in at the booth in Lancaster to say HI. She was one of the crazy people that I swapped plates with last year with Row by Row!!! We've all agreed that this year, we're NOT going to do the same thing. In person only and I'm not running around! Shirley gave me a good idea for the plates for 2017 so I'm good to go with 2014 plates and 2016 plates. It's all those plates from 2015 - I've never shown you a picture - I don't think you want to see! OK - I'm embarrassed to show you how many I accumulated.
This post has to be quick today, but why not stop by QUILTSocial to see what I've been up to.
Have a great day!!!!