- TUTORIAL - Twirling Seams
- TUTORIAL - Y Seams
- TUTORIAL - Fusible Applique
- TUTORIAL - Appliqued Circles
- TUTORIAL - Trimming Blocks
- TUTORIAL - Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - Starch method of applique prep
- TUTORIAL - Size of squares required for Half Square Triangles and Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month (Part Two)
- TUTORIAL - Making an eight-pointed star
Saturday, March 19, 2016
Lancaster Quilt Show Day Three
What can I say - more of the same! Didn't really get a chance to get out much - the show was quite busy yesterday.
I did manage to sneak out later in the day and I'm glad I did. I found a new designer that I want to work with. I'd seen her at QUILTCON, and I loved her stuff then and when I saw her this time - I still love her stuff. I had a good chat with her and we are set!!!!!
Then I was looking at other designers who have booths here and OH MY - I found the perfect couple of projects for work. Well - I did at the other booth as well. I'm excited to take those patterns back to work. I think they are going to fit our bill perfectly!!!!
Yes - I decided to save my pocketbook and shop for the company. Much cheaper that way!!!!
Rich and I went out for dinner and had another great chat! I'm getting so much information and learning so much and so exciting to be learning it from the vendor perspective. Yep - I so like coming to the shows as a vendor. Way more exciting! And I shall try to influence the market/industry in my own little way!
I was back in the hotel room by 8 PM and I could barely read my book. I went to sleep! The days are long - but at least we have chairs in our booth or I'd be absolutely dead!!
On that note - I'm hungry and it's check out time so must pack up all my stuff.
Have a great day!