- TUTORIAL - Twirling Seams
- TUTORIAL - Y Seams
- TUTORIAL - Fusible Applique
- TUTORIAL - Appliqued Circles
- TUTORIAL - Trimming Blocks
- TUTORIAL - Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - Starch method of applique prep
- TUTORIAL - Size of squares required for Half Square Triangles and Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month (Part Two)
- TUTORIAL - Making an eight-pointed star
Friday, March 11, 2016
Orange - glorious orange!
It's been one of those mornings. Didn't make it to the gym, but I've been prepping for my class tomorrow - you know how it is when you KNOW you have made a quilt, but can't find it. Happiness comes when you are walking the dogs and realizing that the quilt is not in the pile that needs a border and backing. Nor is it in the pile of quilts to be quilted. Nope - this one was a FINISHED quilt draped wrong side down (to protect it from light!) on the upstairs railing!
Got the oil changed in the car this morning in preparation for my trip next week and at my desk shortly after 9 AM.
Now I feel like Santa Claus as I'm madly shipping out boxes of stuff to people. BTW - if anyone wants a little research assignment that involves messing around with some fabric and is willing to provide honest feedback - none of this - "Oh yes - I like this product". No - I want honest opinions, I still have one or two packages to send out. E-mail me at
email@example.com and we can chat about the specifics. The deadline for the feedback (NOT a finished project) is April 1.
I'm doing my "keep up with the industry research" this morning and I came across this article which you MUST read. And you'll see why orange is my favourite color!!!!!
And if you are a cat lover - well you have to check out Lorna's blog today (Sew Fresh Quilts). A very cute cat quilt.
On that note - I'm out of here to ship more stuff out!
Have a great day!!!