Friday, December 16, 2011

Ever had one of those days????

While nothing bad happened - a lot of little things occurred and I couldn't wait for the day to end.

Went to the gym and was EXHAUSTED from that workout. Realized I had lost one of my winter cycling gloves that was in the back seat of the car (yes - I should have put them away), got home and dropped my Booster Juice shake all over the floor (the big black dog and the fuzzy dog were very happy but now I have to wash the floor), I went to go out and could NOT find my wallet (just about to go back to where I last made a purchase and thought to check between the passenger seat and the door and there it was), I come upstairs at one point to find the squirrel hanging off the bird feeder, and Bell still can't find the AppleCare warranty for the iPhone which is toast.

See what I mean - all of the above are not huge, but given the fact that I was tired from the workout - well I wasn't coping very well. So I had a NAP. Which was great except that with DH working from home and M and her friend arriving - well it was quieter to go back to work!!!!



The day is NOT starting off much better. I am having MAJOR issues with my printer and I have to get to work. And the port to load pictures isn't working either!!!   Perhaps it is my computer that is having problems. OK - that is it - I can't deal with any more today.

Have a great day!!!!


Ciao!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment