Saturday, April 21, 2012

Men and taxes!!!!

Yes - it is coming up to tax time and while I don't do the taxes, I have to get all the numbers ready. Yesterday was that day. I collected all the paper work and figured out the numbers and prepared my stuff. DH had to do the same.

Then AS I WAS GETTING READY TO GO OUT THE DOOR - he asks - "do you have the paper with the RRSP contribution." "NOPE - I have what you gave me." "Well", he says "I gave that to you". That would be a NO - you did NOT. "I am sure". Shuffle shuffle - "Ooooops - here is the form. - Oh do you have blah blah".
"NOPE" I reply, "I only have what you gave me". He says - "I am sure I gave it you - are you sure you didn't put it somewhere else?" "NOPE - I have a spot for all this paperwork and it goes in THAT SPOT". Shuffle, shuffle, - "OOOOPS - here is the rest of the paperwork". GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR     - and the worst part - he is CONVINCED that it is my fault. I totally IGNORE that.


All the while - I am sitting at the front door WAITING and he is the one who has been on my case to get the paper to the accountant. Drives me absolutely insane. Bottom line - the paperwork got to the accountant and then I receive a text - ooops - he forgot to give me a couple more numbers. And who was on whose case ab out getting everything prepared?????????    I am NOT a mind reader and I do not touch his paperwork.

And then I had to teach the last part of the Miranda Bag last night. The girls all did a great job and the bags looked awesome. I did not take a camera so no pictures. But two of the ladies had these most amazing handles for their bags. WAIT - I am NOT sharing that info at this time. The store who sold the handles is coming to the CreativFestival and I am going to get mine FIRST - then I will tell you. Let's just say they were gorgeous and had little dodads to go with the handles.

BUT look at what I found at Sew n Serge.




A MASSIVE bias tape maker. This is just what I wanted and I think I have all the sizes now.


On that note - I didn't get much done on my samples for the CreativFestival and I have a class to teach this morning so I had better get myself in gear.

Oh yes - an update on the bike club - I just saw the latest posts - the Saturday rides are going to be 30 K/H+. She calls that intermediate to advanced - I call that a crazy speed and that is the speed for the HIGH END group of one of the better cycle clubs in the area. Guess I won't be riding on Saturday AM, but they are going to start Thursday evening rides - let's keep our fingers crossed on that one.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1



1 comment:

  1. Ido understand the taxes thing and am I the lucky one who gets to DO the taxes too! Making a quilt is a whole lot more fun...

    ReplyDelete