Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spring has Sprung - April reveal


Oh dear - I have a feeling it is going to take me several days to catch up on all the pictures to blog, the CreativFestival aftermath and cleaning up my studio that looks as if a whirlwind has gone through SEVERAL times. But a bit at a time.

You will all be happy to know that I FRITTERED the entire day away and basically did NOTHING. OK - well I did some errands and read some and SLEPT outside in my lawn chair and enjoyed the sound of the waterfall. I did not sleep well because of my sinus (allergy) problem and I took advantage of the nice day and had several good sleeps. And Miss K was right there beside me. My two dogs were in the house!!!!!!


Let's start with the reveal from Spring has Sprung. This class was on Saturday morning and everyone is keeping up with the homework. It is always exciting and encouraging to see that. Without further ado .............


Mary D

Barb

Kay T

Joyce 

Kay N

Mary M

Kathleen

Diane

Linda P (yes she is making it quite different from the rest)

Linda P second one (again DIFFERENT!!!)
Linda M
Kathie
 How cool is that to see all eleven DIFFERENT but the SAME blocks.

Great job everyone!!!!!!


Liz is working from the same book, but doing the pieced quilt. She just needs to add one more border. 

Susan is working on Grandma's Country Album. I  LOVE the buttons she used for berries


Great job everyone.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment