Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wow - another year. Another new beginning - although we could say that every morning when we wake up!!!!

Had embroidery club yesterday - I don't have any pictures yet this morning.  I am behind in the day and why am I behind?  Well - I am already back in administration mode and sending out e-mails for group things that are happening in January. If you wanted to be part of the applique group and did NOT get an e-mail from me this morning, send me an e-mail. Sometimes people told me when they saw me and I didn't get their name on the list.

I did get lots of work done yesterday and oh boy - I was filing photos!!!!   A LOT of photos. I am feeling pretty good about the whole thing. Now they are NOT quite where I want them all to be, but I think they are in pretty decent shape and OH OH OH - I can't wait to be able to just call them up (by using tags) when I want a certain photo. I "found" so many photos yesterday.  That is the exciting part. I have wanted this for years and now it is almost there!!!!!

I am just not certain how critical it is to have EVERY photo in a specific slot before I create that catalogue. I am going to go ahead with the first lesson and hopefully that will help me figure out that part. But I need M to sit down with me and go through a bunch of pictures as there are many that need to be deleted, but those can be deleted from the catalogue so that part isn't critical.

Of course - I am going to start off the New Year with an empty memory card in the camera and all my other memory cards will be empty by the end of the day.

I do NOT have a picture of the 2015 shelf.  ACK - it is partially complete and I am going to take ONE MORE day as a fun day. That means I have a lot of work to do today because guess what - I have to get back to the real world tomorrow. No more goofing off - I have customer quilts that need to be quilted, I have samples to be made and I have blogs to publish, sewing machines to evaluate and customer quilts to make from scratch. Oh yes - back to work!!!!

Oh - in case you are wondering - NO - I did not get ANY of those TEN items complete. Not a single one, but I made good advancement to getting a few done. Photos tomorrow.

I would like to take this time to thank each and everyone of you for reading my blog this past year. It has been a blast writing it. As I have said - I write it for me - it keeps me sane, it keeps me honest and it keeps me busy!!!!  Busy in the sense that I have to do stuff to write about, otherwise it would be boring!!!!!


On that note - I am going to leave you with a link. If you are into applique - you are going to love this new design by P3Designs. Check out her FREE Block of the Month for 2015.   Hmmm - good project and FREE pattern for applique club!!!


P3Designs Downloadable pattern



The first part of Bountiful Baskets by Pearl P Piera



I wish each of you a healthy and happy New Year!!!!   Stay safe!!!

Have a great day!!!


Ciao!!!

1 comment:

  1. And it keeps me wondering how the heck you do it all, love reading your blog every day, thank you.

    ReplyDelete