Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Well - I'm a tad late!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's just say that it was a crazy, but fun day. Off to the gym to see my friend Joseph!!!!  I love spin class (cycling) - it is a mindless activity. You can let your mind wander and solve all kinds of problems - even world peace!  Well - I wish!!!!

Back home for embroidery - yeah!!!   Such a fun fun fun group.  You never know what is going to come up as subject matter and I love them all.  My reading list is getting bigger - I can't read fast enough.

Then a bunch of us got together to visit someone we haven't seen in a long time. It was a great afternoon.


I have been working hard this afternoon, but thought I better post something before I close up shop for the night.  Let's just say that I did NOT get much sewing done!!!!


Don't forget to check out QUILTSocial today.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment