Sunday, January 18, 2015

Technology SUCKS!!!!!!!

OK - I have had it with technology.  I am almost at the point of tossing EVERYTHING!!!!   

Imagine how simple life would be without the internet. OK - can you tell I am having a bad day!!!

The Rogers guy was here - he moved the new router/modem to the main floor.  Yep - everything seems to be OK. My phone connects to the internet, my tablet connects and DH's laptop connects.   My computer connects but can't find any sites and won't access e-mail. I also have been having trouble getting it to connect to the printer/scanner yet no one else had trouble.

But it is time to sit back - take a couple of deep breaths and be realistic about the situation. I am currently on my little tablet which is slow, but at least connects to things.  I think the time has come for me to be a big girl and move from the laptop (which isn't really a laptop since the battery doesn't work any more) and get onto the new desk with Windows 8.1.  

ACK!!!!!!!!   I'm not ready to move, but I think it is time.

Well now that technology has completely ruined my day because I was going to get a lot of work done - paperwork - and I had all my pictures edited for the blog - I have to settle on Plan B which is forget the computer stuff and I'll just sew!

Here is the biggest problem with technology - so something doesn't work - who are you going to call??????

Oh that note - I am out of here to try and salvage something from the day.

Have a great day!!!!

Ciao!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment