- TUTORIAL - Twirling Seams
- TUTORIAL - Y Seams
- TUTORIAL - Fusible Applique
- TUTORIAL - Appliqued Circles
- TUTORIAL - Trimming Blocks
- TUTORIAL - Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - Starch method of applique prep
- TUTORIAL - Size of squares required for Half Square Triangles and Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month (Part Two)
- TUTORIAL - Making an eight-pointed star
Monday, October 19, 2015
It's all about applique
It's my week to blog on QUILTSocial. This week it's all about machine applique.
There are loads of tips for three different kinds of applique - typse of threads, turning corners and points, needles and threads and a whole lot more.
Check it out.
Have a great day!