Saturday, October 29, 2016

Coming Up for AIR!!!!

It's been a bit of a whirlwind and I don't think I've ever gone so long without blogging.  I literally didn't have time!

Thursday was a travel day. My flight was early in the morning and once we landed, it was time to have a quick lunch and then get to the convention center so we could set up the booth. Set-up went smoothly but it's a big job and of course takes more than one day to do it.

I think we finally had dinner around 7 PM and I was so tired (from NOT sleeping - well not much the night before) that I had a hard time to keep my eyes open during dinner.  I did a LOT of sewing the previous night so I could get some last minute things prepped for the show.  Yes - better timing would be great.  Next time, I will do that - it's OK to leave some last minute things, but there were a LOT of last minute things.   I was in my room and within minutes, I was in bed and fast asleep.  I did not wake up once!  

Then we were up early as we had a meeting first thing in the morning and then back to the convention center to finish prepping the booth. Never mind that it was Schoolhouse day and we had three presentations (two of them were mine) and that it's a long walk from the main floor to the Schoolhouse area.  My FitBit showed over 20,0000 steps yesterday. Yes my knee is swollen and it's slightly painful (just from the swelling), but at least it's not like it was a couple of weeks ago.  Or - I would be renting a scooter for sure!!!

I managed to attend a couple of other Schoolhouses as well - hey - I'm on the hunt for ways to improve/teach things for myself and in turn for work. I brought a notebook just for taking notes for Market and I've already got pages and pages of notes in my book and we haven't even started the show!!

I do have appointments today (and had a couple yesterday), but my camera and I are going to walk the floor to take pictures.  There is so much to see and learn here.

I was going to go to Sample Spree last night, but it was sold out and they wouldn't let casuals in until 8 PM.  I was so tired, I was not going to wait one hour. I hadn't eaten lunch or dinner at this point, so back to the hotel where I met up with a couple of others in the lobby and had a drink and dinner and then off to bed.

It's been go-go-go since the plane landed.  The next couple of days should be busy, but much quieter and less walking - I hope, although we have plans on all evenings and I'm taking some classes in the morning so not tons of spare time, but I'll blog when I can.

On that note, I'm hungry and I need to get myself to the breakfast table.

Have a super awesome day!!!!

Ciao!!!

1 comment:

  1. YoBit allows you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 different crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you want from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and continue claiming.

    You can press claim as much as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will safe in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete