Friday, October 21, 2016

What day is it?

I swear that the days are flying by faster than a speeding bullet. Sometimes I ask myself what day of the week it is. But I'm not worried. While there is much to do, much is getting done!

I noticed as I was going through that pile of triangle cut-offs that some of them were already sewn. Hmmm - I bet the person was going to make half square triangles from them and then got discouraged?  I don't know, but I've pretty much gone through the entire pile now.  Maybe one or two left and those will certainly get sewn tonight. 



Cut-off triangles

The other night I had to pick something up from someone and look what they gave me.  Adorable fabric with ORANGE bikes.  I had never seen this one so that made it all the more exciting!!!   Thanks, Vicki!

Orange bike fabric
While the list of stuff to do seems to go on forever, when I packed it up in bags - it doesn't seem like much. It all fit into TWO bags!!!   Not everything is quilted so some pieces don't take up a lot of space. I'm really liking the focus thing.


Packed for show n tell
I'll be bringing some of it back home as there is still work to be done!!!!   Going to be a long weekend, but I'm having loads of fun.

Have a great day!!!

Ciao!

3 comments: