Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Quality control

As the deadline looms closer, the quality control is slipping.  Not much, but the mindset now is better done than half done and seriously - for these items, who is going to check the stitching and from a distance - it'll all look good.

However, the stockings did get assembled WITHOUT a hanger.  Now how is Santa going to fill the darn things if they can't be hung up???

And then there is the fate of the binding.  I was going to stitch the binding onto a quilt today and where is the binding?  Oh, shoot - don't tell me that I left it at home?  After I walked away and that detail was niggling in my brain, I realized the binding is SEWN to the quilt.  Just the second row of stitching needs to be done.  DUH!

Will I get everything complete?  No, but under the circumstances, I think I did pretty amazing and I'll share all with you - well as much as I can when I get back. The plane leaves bright and early tomorrow morning - I hope BEFORE any snow hits.

On that note - it's back to the sewing machine!

Have a super, super day!

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Have a super time and tell us unfortunates that can go all about.

    ReplyDelete