Thankfully, the basket of Kansas Troubles fabric is not a full sized laundry, but still! My guess is that there is enough for at least 10 quilt tops and some of those would have backings. That's shameful! But I had fun buying it, but now, to get it used up! I also found three patterns in the basket. I don't have time to start a new project, so all the excess went into the basket and back on the shelf.
Look what I found when I went shopping for the border and backing fabric for Farm'ers Wife.
|Three brand new jelly rolls|
|One charm pack|
|Backing and border fabric for Farmer's Wife|
|An example of an EASY pattern in the book|
|A not so fun block to make|
|Another crazy block|
|The Broken Dishes block|
|Diagram in the book|
|Old Windmill block from the book|
|Diagram of Old Windmill|
|The Marti Michelle method of piecing Farmer's Wife|
|The Marti Michelle template cutting sheets|
|A template for the corner triangle|
|My machine embroidery applique Halloween quilt!|
|In the ditch quilting around the applique|
|On the road to Labrador|
On that note, I'm out of here! More paperwork to get accomplished this morning. I was very productive yesterday morning and I hope to repeat that!
Then back to the long arm, where there will be some intense learning and math going on!
Oh, someone is very happy that their bear is no longer trapped in the snow and ice on the deck. I had to give the bear a wee pull to free it.
|Murphy and her outdoor bear|
Have a super day!!!