Thursday, December 5, 2013

It's a little bit Christmas..........................


Three weeks today is Christmas Day. ACK ACK ACK!!!!!!!

I am so not ready!!!!   But I'm not panicking either. If something doesn't get done - I am NOT worrying about it. I do have a couple more quilts to get done and then the pressure is off - well somewhat!!!!

The house is slowly tuning into the Christmas spirit..............

Christmas hand towels in the powder room

The Christmas scented soap in the bathrooms

Advent calendar for Berke - organized!  (I take a LEGO item - OK - it's a car and I break it down into bags. Then when he comes over - I show him the pages of the car that he can assemble based on the pieces. He is working ALL THE TIME these days and no time to make his car!!!!)

M's advent calendar - 

More advent calendars
And let's not forget the advent snow man

The Christmas kitchen towel

The Christmas table runner

M's Christmas list - prepared (yes - a FOUR page document no less). But one page is the list, one page is pictures of the list, page three is WHERE to buy the items, page four is additional information - favourite colours, sizes, etc. No danger of getting the WRONG thing!!!!!


Most of the nutcrackers are out!

The Elf on the Shelf - watching.....................


WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    What's this Elf on the Shelf thing?????   Well at embroidery club yesterday, some of the ladies mentioned Elf on the Shelf. I had NO CLUE what that was. After they told me, I headed out (well it was much later in the day) to get one. So now that little Elf MAGICALLY moves around the house WATCHING to see who is naughty and nice. It is a pretty cute idea!!!!!  


On that note - I am out of here. Got loads to do today.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: