1. I picked this blog post - the day I started Motivational Mondays as THE best blog post of the entire year. Since I started this, I have to say that my productivity level has increased a LOT. The process has helped bring my incredible workload into perspective. BY workload, I mean UFOs!
|My list of 12 UFOs to complete in 2017|
2. The second blog post is also about Motivational Mondays and relates to the staggering amount of quilts tops that need to be quilted. Check this post out. It's obscene.
|Quilts to be quilted|
3. My class list for 2017. This is just the on-going year-long classes. But fun to check out!
|Quilter's Patch Block of the Month|
|Kaleidoscope Block of the Month|
|Fancy Forest - 3 part class|
4. Since I am a "crazy quilter on a bike", I would be remiss to exclude a post about cycling. This post is about the last day of a 15 day trip from Vancouver, BC to Calgary, Alberta. Yep - through the Rocky Mountains on a bike!
|Not exactly cycling - a day of hiking on our day off|
5. My last post is about a fabulous accomplishment of having TWO patterns published in magazines. Check this out. I do have a third pattern which will be published in 2017. And the promise of more!
|Toddler Tote in Quilts and More - Fall 2016|
|Tree Lines in Best Christmas Quilts 2016|
Wow - there is so much more, but these are some of the highlights for me. With my new Motivational Mondays (check us out on Facebook) , it's going to be an amzing year. I can feel it!!!
Have a super day!!!