Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween sweat shop.................



I know the elves work at Christmas - who works at Halloween?????   The witches???  The imps????  

Well whoever it is - they have been busy!!!!!!!!!!!!


The binding on Ronda's quilt and it is GONE.  She picked it up yesterday. 


FIVE DONE - FOUR TO GO



Marian's Halloween quilted (not sure how that happened with all the interruptions in the day!!!)

Marian's quilted and BOUND!!!!!



SIX DONE - THREE TO GO (all three are mine so I am not in a rush any more)


But why not keep going while I am on a roll. Got the first two borders on one of mine. 


I did manage to zip to Fabricland to get that double sided box for the thread. I am going to put my perle cotton in it.


Storage box for perle cotton. Hey they are 50% off right now. Good thing because  they are expensive at Fabricland. 


And look what else I found at Fabricland - TRIM - also 50% off. I couldn't help myself!!!!!!!!!!!!



Great Halloween trim



That is all I have time for this morning - it is SETUP day at the CreativFestival. While I only have to be there at 10:30, M has a class at 9 so got to get her there.



Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I want that ric-rac with the pumpkins!
    (hand comes out and slaps the other hand - No!)
    But it's okay if I have an intended use for it - so off I go to find a project to use it!

    ReplyDelete