Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The FASHION SHOW


Yes M has become a model and last week she had her FIRST official job. The fitting was the previous week and last Tuesday evening was the big day.

The launch of King Blue condos in Toronto


The above link is the info on the event. Check out the last picture - the right hand side. And if you can't believe that that is really M - have a look at these.


M in the dressing room (AKA an office)

Close up - (from her iPhone)

The hallway to the presentation center




Wow - pretty impressive. After the show, they had mingle time with all the guests. I guess my little girl has GROWED UP!!!!!     Oh dear - I am NOT ready for that!!!!!!!!    But I have to say that I am extremely impressed at how quickly she has grown up. Maybe she was and just needed a change in direction or environment. Anyway - I am very proud of her and I hope she gets more work in this business. I have to admit she is GOOD at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out the link below to see the models in action!!!!!    Take note that the first speaker in the video is 23 years old. The daughter of the developer!!!!!   Check out her title.   I need a RICH father!!!!


The FASHION SHOW





Oh that note - I have to run - got a class to teach this morning and a bit more homework to get done.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. M is beautiful Elaine! Amazing how they grow up right before our eyes! She looked so professional at that event.

    Maryv

    ReplyDelete