Sunday, January 6, 2013

School is for losers!!!

MOM - MOM - MOM - where are you???????????????


No matter - I am HERE and having FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!


At the moment, I am RESTING. I am exhausted!!!!!

HEY LADY - I can SEE you taking a picture of me!!!!!   You are NOT that clever!!!!!!


Mom - I LOVE MY BOY!!!!!!    He took such good care of me while you were gone. We did cool stuff and the day he dropped me at my cousins, we went to see one of his friends in the morning and when I arrived at my cousins. I was EXHAUSTED. I didn't even have the energy to run around the house and grab something from the girl's room. I said hello to the cousins and well - I wasn't too energetic.

But MOM - I don't get it - why does my boy keep having to go to school????   I went to school for eight weeks and I got a certificate and everything. I am smart. Is my boy not smart????   My boy had to go home to clean up the house before he went to school. I guess he is smart enough to know to clean up the house before you come home - right Mom??????


Anyway Mom - this place is so cool and guess what I did before it was bedtime?????

YEP - found some toys and shredded them!!!!!!   Oh what fun!!!!!!!!    
I even got to try out the NEW rug. I love it!!!!!!   It's fluffy but like a back scratcher. 



Well that lady is feeling better and she better be - I am HERE TO PLAY and someone better keep up with me. Those old cousins of mine - well they are OLD and SLEEPY all the time!!!!!


That lady says she is getting BORED of reading magazines. But she is still plugging away and just one more week and she will get through that first pile. Do we think she will be able to do that?????   MOM - I don't think she can!!!!!!    She is weak and she will give up!!!!   I just know it!!!!



But that lady sat at the kitchen table and listened to her audio book and got the binding on Berke's quilt DONE. THEN she made a label for it and now the quilt is gone. Berke picked it up on his way home from work and I didn't even get a chance to sleep on it. MOM - something is dreadfully wrong that I didn't get to test the quilt before it left the house. That lady did NOT get a picture of it, but she will but she is EXCITED because she gets to write something on the COMPLETED projects page in her yellow book. You know MOM - it doesn't take much to get this lady excited. Oh yes - I forgot - she is sick!!!!!


That lady also spent a LOT of time puttering. You know when she putters she is NOT paying attention to me and I don't like that. But she seemed to be happy so I did leave her alone, but I really did try to help. Look at what that lady found in a project box..............


A pair of pliers AND a foot for the sewing machine. 


You know MOM - it is no wonder that lady (and Berke) complain when they go to find a tool and there isn't one in the tool box. That lady seems to blame others, but I think she is the one who has lost all the tools. Maybe when that lady gets through all this stuff - well, let's hope that all the tools will be back in the right spots.


And LOOK - MOM - she has cleared off more tables.


More clean tables (behind the magazine table)


I think that lady is getting tired of cleaning up and MOM - she is running out of room. That lady has been very creative in finding spots for things, but MOM - there is NO MORE ROOM. I don't know what that lady is going to do, but packing the extra in boxes is looking real good at the moment. I think that lady just wants to get it out of her eye sight. Then that lady can deal with it next year - which won't be so bad cause big progress was made this year. I think it would be OK if that lady carried some of the mess over to next year. It isn't a lot.


And then bonus because that lady has this BIG bag of batting scraps in the stash room. It is getting HUGE and I would love love love to play in it, but that lady said NO. Then someone e-mailed yesterday and wanted some of the batting scraps. That lady was VERY HAPPY. Someone is making small projects and these scraps are perfect for the small projects.


The big bag of batting scraps. Someone has asked for HALF the bag. Perfect. 


 Well MOM - I do not know what we are going to do today. More BORING magazines and more puttering. I want something seriously fun to happen today. First I need to rest up.


Have a good day!!!!!!!!!!





Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



PS - MOM - did you know that EVERYONE is jealous of how many numbers are behind my name in the tag list. MOM - I have the MOSTEST!!!!!!    Cause I am the BESTEST!!!!!!   Love you MOM!!!!   Give Dad a big hug and a slurpy kiss from me!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment