Friday, January 11, 2013

Work work work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes - I am feeling almost human again and I am HAPPY about that.

I got another customer quilt done.............


Customer quilt - DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That was on Wednesday, then I had some friends over yesterday for a sewing day. I only got ONE picture - I am not sure what I was thinking. Obviously I was too busy to take pictures.

Here is Sharon's Turning Twenty quilt - DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!


Turning Twenty!!!!!!

The other girls made good head way on their projects as well so it was a GREAT day for all.

I spent part of the morning, pressing and cutting out these squares. Not quite enough to make  a generous lap so I may just make it the size of these squares. 
This is what is left over so I need to figure out the best way to sew these together so I can cut squares from them. OR  - maybe I cut rectangles?????   Well - I'll have a look later and see what makes the most sense. 
Selected fabrics for a class sample - will be cutting and sewing that this weekend
Got TWO more blocks done for the raffle quilt
A third block is in progress

I need to focus on that and then it will be done - it really won't take long to make it happen.

Then after the ladies left, M came down. She is drafting her own skirt pattern. So she watched the video and then using my tools, she drafted the pattern and cut it out of muslin for the test.


M's work area. And today she gets to put in an invisible zipper!!!!!


I am NOT good at keeping my dogs toe nails clipped. Yesterday, M said I need to clip them, so she brought the clippers down and I clipped one of Sammy's nails - only to find that I cut too deep and made her bleed. Gosh - I did NOT cut much off. Of course - then she was bleeding all over the place. OK - so I need a lesson.

But she soon forgave me - look at her!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am CUTE CUTE CUTE - and don't forget that!!!!!!!!!!!



Well - I have PAPERWORK that has to be done today - I can't put it off any longer and I still have a quilt to quilt today so better get started.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment