Friday, February 15, 2013

I've got nothing!


Oh dear - it was one of those days. I spent the morning working on Snow Days - which I can't show you, but I think you will LOVE it when you see it. BUT - you would LOVE it if you could TOUCH it. The feel of embroidery is AWESOME. Making good progress and I finished that audio book that I wasn't too thrilled with. It turned out to be not bad - the good guys won!!!!!!!  

I started a new one by Janet Evanovich - Wicked Business. A Lizzy and Diesel novel. Pretty funny. Only five disks in that one and I've gone through one already. BUT - I MUST NOT go to the library yet to get a new one. I still have one more here that is five disks, however, I had better check that there is something at my library that I am going to like - otherwise, I had better get something on hold. At the rate that I am going through these - well - can't be without an audio book!!!!!!!!


Then I spent the afternoon playing chauffeur. Dropped my Reliable (brand name) iron off for repairs (isn't that ironic!!). Anyway - after I explained the problem, the guy said it was CLOGGED. Hmmm - does that mean I needed to use the replacement cartridges?????  I'll get more info when I pick it up. Then got M to her appointment with the dermatologist where we waited ONE hour to get in. Then to IKEA to get stuff, Micheals for a couple of cute things and then home. That took ALL AFTERNOON.

Friday mornings at the gym are my FAVOURITE. We do a workout on the treadmill. Honestly I have never laughed so hard in my life. Don't worry - I got my heart rate up there, my face was red when I was done and I was tired. It is just such a good group of people even though some of the members of the group come and go. Then relaxed in the steam room and had breakfast with some of the group in the cafe. What a  GREAT way to start the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

The other thing I tried is I went to bed ONE HOUR earlier each of the previous two nights. I must say that I felt pretty awesome when that alarm went off. However I was still sleepy while we waited at the doctors office. I guess that means I have to be in bed by TEN at the latest. I am going to give it a try. I'm holding off on the detox and sugar thing for two weeks - got to deplete the chocolate stash before I take on that challenge!!!!!!!!!!!


OK - time's up and I hope to have a quilty day today.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment