Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Creatures of habit!!!!!!!!!!!



I just popped into Tim's. When I take my refillable mug, I go in because otherwise, they fill a medium cup and then pour it in my refillable mug when I arrive at the window. That is kind of a waste.

Well the manager was there and she was pretty funny. She would look at someone in the line - you want your coffee??  Yep - and so they hadn't even got to the order station and she was filling their order. That was pretty efficient. She could NOT remember my order - I don't usually see her. BUT - she did put hot water in my ceramic mug to heat up the mug BEFORE she put the hot chocolate in. That keeps the drink warmer longer. How AWESOME of service is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well - I could ALMOST say that I am lonely in my house. DH is now working out of the house and up early, made his healthy breakfast and he was gone. M got up, made her healthy breakfast and I drove her to school. That leaves ME ALONE - by myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    WHOOPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Oh - the girls are here, but no people!!!!!    Can't say that I have enjoyed this to the fullest as yesterday was Monday Motivators and today I have a few errands.

But how nice to have peace and quiet!!!!!!!!!!!  

Oh dear - I got into trouble last night. I was stitching merrily away - learning all kinds of things about embroidery that I will be passing onto my class in a couple of weeks. Well - I was just stitching last night - I did all the experimenting last week. Was listening to disk 3 of a five disk book. Disk three ended, well it is still a reasonable time, I'll just listen to one more disk. And then disk four ended with a cliff hanger - I HAD to finish the last disk. Each disk is about 70 minutes so it was after 11 when I went to bed. A great author for audio books - Sandra Brown. Thrillers. I have TWO more audio books to listen to (and LOADS of stitching) so I guess I know where I will be in the evenings!!!!


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(and welcome home to my aunt Yvonne - who broke her ankle!) She now has a pin and plates in it. Oh dear - I guess she shouldn't have been doing whatever she was doing when she broke it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment