Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dear Jane - February reveal


Yes - it's time again to visit with Dear Jane. WOW - I was blown away this month. These ladies are DEDICATED!!!!!  So many of them are making GREAT efforts to keep up to date. It is IMPRESSIVE. I can't wait to see those finished quilts. It is going to be SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!   And they will be able to TACKLE ANY BLOCK they come across and thing it is ridiculously easy after this.

Sit back and enjoy.....................


Jo (or Kathy) - I forgot to take one of their pictures. DRAT!!!!!!   I have to stop talking and FOCUS when I do this show n tell
Sharon

Jeanette

Bernice who is the QUEEN of fussy cutting. People are going to be VERY intrigued as they look at her blocks. 
Mary

Judy (notice the difference in the triangles - bottom right of Mary's and Judy's)



Beth
Cathy

Anna


Linda

Kathleleen

Anita

Suzi


Is that not the BEST show n tell you have seen!!!!!!!   I have no idea what these ladies are going to do when they finish the blocks!!!!   They will be sitting with idle hands!!!!  



Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment