Tuesday, February 26, 2013

More quilt from shirts!!!!!!!!!



Still haven't had a chance to finish off that box of shirtings, but I got THREE more quilts made from the shirtings that the Monday ladies took home. Here is one of them.................


A very SCRAPPY quilt from the LEFTover scraps of the shirtings. 


Honestly - I don't know why this kind of thing excites me, but the fact that we made a quilt from the leftovers is really neat. And I really like this quilt.

Well I used my time this morning cleaning up e-mail. Let's just say that over the last week, I have gotten rid of THOUSANDS of e-mails. A drop in the bucket to what is there (OK - so not a drop in the bucket), but there are still a LOT of e-mails to deal with.

Yes - I realize that I will never be able to process them all, but I have to find some mechanism where I can deal with them and file them or delete them more readily than I am doing now. With me - out of sight - out of mind so once an e-mail scrolls down below the viewing window or into another folder - well I forget about it.

Just a new learning experience that's all. Like my Dad says - you can NEVER stop learning. Why? Cause then you DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm off to try new things on the long arm ....................



Well on that note - have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment