Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I'm ANXIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!



You know how it is - you have plans for the day and then NOTHING on that list gets done. Well it wasn't quite that bad, but I seemed to be running around all day and got little accomplished. To the extent that I felt anxious (well more annoyed) that I was in the car and not home. OK - I admit it - I have a disease. I just can't get enough of this sewing thing and it has been like this for 15 years. I am hopeless!!!!


I did get some stuff done - have a look.............

Still working on the embroidery - only TWO words left. Imagine that - I am almost finished an embroidery project. The world must be coming to an end. Well - according to the book I am reading - that is exactly what is going to happen UNLESS the hero can save the world. Still have EIGHT CDs to go (out of 15) - a VERY BIG book. 
Bought this coiled bowl (made from clothesline) at our guild show. Hmmmm - what to put in it?????

AH - perfect for the embroidery supplies when I am not working on it instead of having them scattered across my sewing table. 


Managed to get some more work done on the spring samplers. Look these are the FINAL blocks and are mostly in big pieces. Shouldn't take long now. 

BUT look at what I saw first thing this morning. That darn ink RAN onto the background. Well I don't have any more of the background - I guess I will just have to live with this. At this point - I don't really care - I just want to be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!  



And Tish - I found this for you to browse through!!!!


Well I must try and get something done today. Can't afford another unproductive day - now don't get me wrong - I was teaching a class and didn't get out of the store until almost 2 PM, so it wasn't unproductive - I just got nothing done with the rest of the day.  I'll post pictures of the homework tomorrow. It is amazing.


On that note - I am out of here to try and get something done.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment