Friday, May 20, 2011

Quilt Show

This is quick because I am going to ride my bike OUTSIDE. A REAL BIKE OUTSIDE - what are the chances of that?????

Yesterday Marian and I took a little trip to Niagara-on-the-Lake. We went to see a quilt show.

Quilts of Niagara


Check down the link until you get to the show - I do not have the card with the exact info.

Anyway - it is well worth the trip. It is on today and tomorrow. I took tons of pictures and will try to load a few later on.

One word of caution!!!!  DO NOT go near the little creek that runs by the College where the show takes place. Why????   Well guess who was with us????  Yes - The Devil Dog aka Kaylee. Marian decided to take her for a quick walk before we went in. And yes the bank was slippery and yes the bank was muddy!!!!   And guess what happened??????   Yep - FLAT on her back in the mud!!!!   She had lovely black pants on and was covered in MUD and we had NOT gone into the show yet!!!!!    I did NOT take a picture - I was laughing too hard and ran to her rescue. Well - good thing she had a jacket with her which was strategically tied around her waist.

Anyway - we found a couple of NEW (to us) quilt stores and all in all - it was an EXCELLENT show. You must go if you get a chance.

Have a great day!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment