Monday, February 3, 2014

Punctuation!!!!!!!!



I LOVE exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    And question marks?????????    And I love emphasizing things in CAPS.

I had NO IDEA why until yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is my Dad's application for a driver's license in 1951. 

Here is a close up of his answers to some questions on the form. 


I sure got a chuckle out of that!!!!!    Yeah Dad!   So if you say - you do NOT have any traits of your parents - think again!!!

My Fitbit almost had a heart attack yesterday.  Normally I do over 10,000 steps and sometimes as high as 20,000 in a day. Yesterday, I didn't even make 1,000.    Oh MY!!!!!!!!!!   I guess I am going to have to get my butt outside for a walk even though it is cold outside. It isn't that cold, but the only place to walk is on the road and it is wide open and on a hill so if there is any wind - oh yes - it will be cold, but I had better get out there.

Did some hand work yesterday. Didn't take any pictures, but I will take them later today and post tomorrow.

Had to laugh, I was checking something out last night and had just sat down with the laptop when it started to ring. Oh my - there was my aunt SKYPING me.   I've never SKYPED before. (I know - I don't get out much). Anyway - we had a great conversation. So I can SKYPE to people now.   Not that I really care because I have FREE calling to ANYWHERE in Canada on my cell phone. I guess I will save the SKYPING for overseas people or when I want them to see ME!


OK - this is VERY WEIRD. But it is 7:30 AM and it is DARK outside. The sun doesn't come up until about 9 AM.   That is just weird!!!!!


On that note - I am off on a road trip today. My Dad is ready to come home and I'm the designated driver. Hopefully my FitBit won't be groaning today.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment