Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Decompressing!!!



I can't say that I am experiencing any symptoms of decompression from the trip!  I am fired up to get rid of some of the paper mess that is in this house!

I filled two and a half recycling bins yesterday and I feel GREAT!!!!!!!   There is LOADS more and I just need to schedule some dates to make that happen. The more I get rid of - the more I feel like getting rid of even more. Now to find a way to keep that feeling!!!!!

Updated the calendar - loads of dates FREE for me and that is my new philosophy. Will have to get over the fact that I am NOT as important as I think I am and that it is OK to not be there and do everything for others. I need those dates for me!

Got the camp stuff pretty much aired out and almost put away. Sparky was checking it out to make sure everything was OK before the tent got packed up.
YEP - the tent passes her approval!!!!!!   There was a lot of wind yesterday which she does NOT like and I think she thought the tent was nice and cozy!!!!!!


Laundry is all done and almost put away.


Couldn't do groceries as the stores were closed for the holiday so that is on today's list. I had to make pancakes for breakfast!!!!!   Felt like I was back on the road.


M is off to school today. Make that COLLEGE. EXCEPT that she slept in and of course - I tried to get her moving and that is like trying to get molasses moving in January!!!!!    We need to come up with a plan and I will just have to learn to KEEP QUIET!!!!   I SO WISH she had gone to residence - just for this one reason alone!!!!   OK - so there are many others, but I will BITE MY TONGUE!!!!!


M - on her way to school


I found my gym card yesterday - AH - it was in my purse!!!!  And so I am off to the gym today. Got spin classes and yoga in the agenda!!!!

Also managed to download the last of the stats from my trip so I will post those later.

Other than spending a LOT of time in my studio tidying and getting rid of paper - maybe I need to do ALL my sorting here - I feel inspired, but haven't touched anything sewing related yet. M said she thought I would come home and be busy SEWING. The only thing I have done so far is change the serger thread from white to black so SHE could hem a skirt!!!!!

On that note - I have to get ready for the gym.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment