Monday, September 9, 2013

Snow Days reveal


The ladies in the Snow Days class were VERY BUSY over the summer. We had our make up class on Saturday and the show n tell was AMAZING. Now the embroidery doesn't show up that well in the photos, but you still get an idea of how much work they have done so far!!!!!   They had some blocks to make and then assemble the quilt center, as well as embroidery all the blocks across the top row!!!!


Mary D
Mary D

Jo

Jo


Kathy M

Kathy M (yes there are two) - and this Kathy had her center pieced and somehow I didn't get a picture of it. I was SURE that I did. 


Maureen (I am certain her center was pieced as well - I must be slipping!!!

Elaine S

Elaine S



Anne 

Anne

Helen

Helen


Roslyn

Roslyn

Donna


Pauline

Pauline

Kay

Kay


Maria

Maria

Lorraine

Lorraine


Jennifer

Jennifer

Cathy

Cathy



Jane



Jane



Mary

Mary

Lynn - yes - there is one in every group!!!!  Lynn loved the embroidery so much - she just kept going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And hopefully I got the names all in the right spots!!!!!!!!!!!


Anyway - I think everyone did an amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Good work - you all deserve a well earned pat on the back!!!!!!!!!!!!


On that note - have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment