Oh my god!!!! I'm so excited! Can you believe that I'm feeling under control? The homework is mostly written and sent out. I forgot to include a couple of small things for one group, and it will get tidied up today. The sewing part of the homework is pretty much up-to-date. The writing is mostly up-to-date. I told you this would happen! You just need a little bit of faith! Through it all, I've kept up the walking and some of the gazebo time.
I did have one small SNAFU this morning. I was looking for one last picture, and do you think I could find it? Nope. So I went to my phone and there it was. I'm in the process of uploading it to my computer. For some reason, the file structure has changed how it normally appears on my screen. That happened after Microsoft was on my computer. SIGH! Will I ever get this thing straightened out? I just do NOT like change.
Well, that's not true - I'm good with change. I just don't know how to get this file structure back to what it looked like before, and well - the view that I have isn't easy to read. Needless to say, I thought I would be smart and MOVE my photo and well - now I can't find it! GRR!!!!!
No worries - I'll get another picture today, but I thought I was all done. Apparently not! However, as I searched for that photo, I found piles and piles of GARBAGE on my computer. I really do need to have a major deleting session. Tons of photos taken for a specific reason, and there's no need to keep them. Perhaps it's almost time when I can actually start working on the sorting of files on the computer.
I was going to show you the homework for Long Time Gone today, but I have other stuff to share with you, so I'll do that today.
Remember that I've mentioned finding empty spots in Studio B? Well, I pulled out the next UFO, which left a big gap on one of the shelves.
|A gap on the project shelf in Studio B|
As I've mentioned, there are a few things still upstairs that need to be consolidated into Studio B, but I'm not going to bring it down until there is room.
|An empty plastic shelving unit|
I emptied the cabinet and found homes for most of the stuff. I put some of the smaller things into a basket, which filled that little space on the shelf.
|A basket of projects fill the empty space|
Yeah -- so that effort last week and yesterday emptied THREE cabinets that were upstairs. All three cabinets were brought downstairs and put to better use.
|A coordinated bundle of fabric|
|Another empty spot filled|
|The table in front of the film area|
|The box of books in on the bookcase|
And that table looks like this now.
|Nice and clean|
|The binding is on my quilt - by HAND|
|Community project quilt|
|Detail of the quilting|
|A bud on the tulip - only one!|
|The lily pads are on the surface!|
|Rose of Sharon|