Monday, June 6, 2011

Dragon Star - Progress Report Number 2

Hmmm - Maybe I missed something because I think this should be Number 3


Anyway here are the show n tell for the Dragon Star. All of them are going to be gorgeous quilts.


Janet

Mrytle

Anne

Jo

Linda

Marion

Katheleen (who started this class late and did ALL the homework in ONE MONTH!!!)

Hmmm - this is either Linda or Marg - I think???


OK - that last one got me. I am not sure whose it is. There are a couple more, but either not at the class and I did not get a picture. Hopefully next month we will see everyones. Note - some people trimmed (even though I didn't ask that!!!!) Trimming makes the blocks look neater, but makes it harder to square things up later. I am sure they will be fine.

Have a great day!!!!


Ciao!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment